ImmunoGen, Inc. Twitter Guidelines
A significant amount of information is shared through the Internet and increasingly through social media channels, including Twitter. ImmunoGen maintains a corporate Twitter account@ImmunoGenInc and uses it to share news and updates related to the Company. Our Twitter page is not intended to be a forum for discussion of specific products.
As an oncology-focused biotechnology company with development-stage compounds, we must adhere to certain ethical, legal and regulatory standards that are unique to our industry. In order to ensure productive use of this communication channel, we have developed the following guidelines to help you understand how we will use Twitter.
- We welcome your @ mention.replies. Please be aware that for a number of reasons, including legal and regulatory, we may be quite limited in responding. For information about how to contact ImmunoGen, visit our website: www.immunogen.com/contact.
- Any personal medical issues should be addressed with your physician.
- We will not respond to inflammatory or disrespectful comments or posts using foul or aggressive language.
- Twitter accounts that ImmunoGen follows or is followed by do not indicate an endorsement of the account or its product, services, or followers.
- When ImmunoGen provides links to or otherwise references external websites through tweets, it claims no responsibility for the content of those linked or referenced websites and is not liable for any damages or injury arising from the content of those websites.
- ImmunoGen reserves all rights relating to the ImmunoGen Twitter account, including, but not limited to modifying or discontinuing the account or specific content, rejecting or blocking Twitter followers and responding to any questions or comments.
Policy Owner: Corporate Communications
Last updated: April 11, 2016