Targeting a better now for people living with cancer is why we get up in the morning, and each day we go above and beyond for those whose lives have been impacted by the disease. This work isn’t meant for the faint of heart, and we expect a lot of our team. In return, we take care of our people and offer attractive compensation and benefits, as well as incredible opportunities for growth and development. Here, you have the chance to work with some of the brightest minds in the industry at a company that wholeheartedly supports you on your career journey.
To succeed here is to care – care about what we do, why we do it, and each other. We expect a lot of our team and, in return, we go the distance to make sure the reward matches the effort. That’s why we offer one of the most generous Total Rewards programs – from comprehensive health care to long-term savings benefits – in our industry.
Ultimately, our program is designed to attract, retain, and motivate outstanding people to do outstanding work in an environment where they can grow and develop. It’s competitive, driven by pay-for-performance, and enables employees to share in the Company’s success.
• 100% paid medical and dental premiums for employees and eligible dependents;
• Competitive pay, a performance-based annual bonus program linked to corporate and individual achievement, and annual stock option awards for all employees and new hires;
• Company-matching 401k plan, disability insurance, and Flexible Spending Account (FSA);
• Flexible Work Arrangements (FWA), paid time off, holidays, and parental leave;
• Health and wellness resources, including discounts on gym memberships and reimbursement for fitness-related expenses;
• Peer-to-peer recognition opportunities and unique Service Award programs;
• Other valuable benefits like tuition reimbursement, an Employee Assistance Program (EAP), public transportation subsidies, pet insurance, on-site massage, and more.