We are proud that we’ve been recognized as one of The Boston Globe’s Top Places to Work for four of the last five years.
Yes, one company CAN have it all: A robust pipeline, successful partnerships, the enthusiasm of being on the brink of a new era, a rewarding culture with industry-leading benefits, and most significantly, a shared mission and passion for changing the lives of people fighting cancer.
So, what is it that makes ImmunoGen a winning place to build your career?
- A growing team of employees specializing in a diverse range of functions including research, bioanalytics, manufacturing and clinical development– all working together toward a singular mission – fighting cancer.
- A promising pipeline of experimental anticancer therapies that could make a difference for patients who currently have limited options.
- A proven technology that’s enabling the creation of potential new therapies for a wide variety of cancers.
- Partnerships with some of the world’s leading healthcare companies, wanting to employ our technology to create new and better therapies for people with cancer.
- A work environment that thrives on collaboration.
This is an exciting time in the evolution of our company, as we expand our development, clinical and manufacturing capabilities, and prepare for the commercialization of our own products in the future. Visit our Career Portal to explore current opportunities to join the ImmunoGen team!